Wow! A “Very Inspiring Blogger Award!” That’s awesome! Many thanks to Stephswint at http://bookishswint.wordpress.com/.
Rules for “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award:”
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. Burping has always bothered me more than farting, which I find hilarious.
2. I got a splinter under my fingernail and needed surgery when I was only four.
3. My five favorite villainesses are Bellatrix Lestrange, Cruella De Ville, Miss Hannigan from the musical “Annie,” the Wicked Witch of the West, and Dr. Blight from Captain Planet.
4. I’m engaged to my high school sweetheart.
5. Roald Dahl is the children’s author who inspires me the most.
6. I’ve been white water rafting four, soon to be five, times.
7. The children’s book character I strive to be most like is Charlotte the spider, the famous title character of E.B. White’s Charlotte’s Web.